WHAT DOES A FACILITATOR DO?
- A facilitator remains unbiased and pulls in all points of view
- A facilitator acts as a guide to help people move through a process together
- A facilitator keeps the group on agenda and moving forward
- A facilitator draws out opinions and ideas from the group while directing the flow and energy of the meeting
- A facilitator provides leadership for the meeting or event, but does not take the reigns
- A facilitator creates an atmosphere in which a group can have effective dialog
- A facilitator steers the group toward their predetermined goals and outcomes
HOW CAN A PROFESSIONAL FACILITATOR HELP?
Retreats, planning sessions and conferences can create an overwhelming agenda to accomplish with limited time. A professional facilitator can help you reach the outcomes of your meeting, while making everyone involved feel comfortable participating and ensuring a positive experience. A professional facilitator will flush out new ideas and create an environment where everyone feels heard.