WORKSHOP FACILITATION SKILLS
Trained Workshop Facilitators Are:
Taught exclusively by former Dale Carnegie Course, Institute for Advanced Human Performance, and Covey global facilitators – this workshop delivers!
PULL PARTICIPANTS IN!
HANDS DOWN – THE KEY TO GETTING BUSINESS FROM WORKSHOPS IS ENGAGEMENT
In this one-day workshop you’ll discover the CORNERSTONES of world-class workshop facilitation. You’ll up your coaching facilitation game to a new level!
You will take part in; practice activities, real life scenarios, group interactions; and through highly interactive coaching you’ll develop skills that you will put to use immediately.
What You Can Expect:
- Pre-Workshop: You’ll take part in an online DiSC personality assessment to gain deeper clarity into your favored style of facilitation
- Time Commitment: Full Day
- Materials and Resources Included: Participant Manual, Flash Cards, Video Extension Course (new as of 2016)
- Master front-of-the-room nervousness
- Engage workshop participants with real confidence
- Apply the cornerstones of workshop facilitation to command any room
- Win over skeptical participants
- Handle challenging questions with poise
- Motivate participants to take action
- Deliver content in a clear and concise way
- Engage your audience with Adult Learning best practices
- Alter the group dynamic by recognizing behavioral style
- Utilize Body Language Discipline™ to master front of the room fear
- Ask questions that promote engagement and learning transfer
- Create a lively, engaged, and memorable environment
- Life Coaches
- Workshop Presenters
- Leadership Coaches
- Seminar Leaders
- Sales Marketing Presenters
- ICF Students Planning to Begin a Coaching Career